Installation on Ubuntu 13.04 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Collin Peters
Subject Installation on Ubuntu 13.04
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Just wondering if it is possible to install 9.2 on Ubuntu 13.04? I have seen a tutorial or two which basically just says to install the Precise/12.04 packages. When I try to do that I get the following

cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/pgdg.list
deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ precise-pgdg main

sudo apt-get install postgresql
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help resolve the situation:

 postgresql : Depends: postgresql-9.2 but it is not going to be installed

So I tried specifying 9.2 directly
sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.2
 postgresql-9.2 : Depends: postgresql-common (>= 135~) but it is not going to be installed

And then to specify postgresql-common
sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.2 postgresql-common
 postgresql-common : Breaks: logrotate (>= 3.8) but 3.8.3-3ubuntu2 is to be installed

I'm at a loss after that