Re: [Bug / Question ] " authentication_timeout " is invalid. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From 林俊彥
Subject Re: [Bug / Question ] " authentication_timeout " is invalid.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi , Jeff,
      Thank you for reply.  I used to use in the following ways but still could not be verified:
-----------  Log start ---------------------
[BEGIN] 2015/9/17 11:51:51
[postgres@pg95 ~]$ cat test.sh

#!/bin/bash
ip a |grep eth0
psql -h 100.200.100.211<<EOF
show authentication_timeout;
select now();
\! sh net_test.sh
select now();
EOF

[postgres@pg95 ~]$ cat net_test.sh

#!/bin/bash
sudo ifdown eth0
sleep 90
sudo ifup eth0

[postgres@pg95 ~]$ ./test.sh
2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfif
o_fast state UP qlen 1000
    inet 100.200.100.211/8 brd 100.255.255.255 scope global eth0
 authentication_timeout
------------------------
 1min
(1 row)
              now
-------------------------------
 2015-09-17 11:52:43.842508+08
(1 row)
              now
 2015-09-17 11:54:18.161079+08
(1 row)

[END] 2015/9/17  11:54:35

Could you give me an example to verify it? Let me verify it is active or not. thank you !!

best regards,

James