Re: Javascript translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sarah McAlear
Subject Re: Javascript translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
There should be 2 additional lines in the babel.cfg file. We can see them when we download the patch from the email. The additional lines are

+[javascript: **/templates/about/**.js]
+[javascript: **/templates/dashboard/**.js]

Thanks!

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 1:56 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

Was that the correct patch? I don't see the changes you describe.