Re: DROP OWNED BY is broken on master branch. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rushabh Lathia
Subject Re: DROP OWNED BY is broken on master branch.
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 7:34 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 2:53 AM Rushabh Lathia <rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I was also thinking to avoid the duplicate logic but couldn't found
> a way.  I did the quick testing with the patch, and reported test is working
> fine.   But  "make check" is failing with few failures.

Oh, woops. There was a dumb mistake in that version -- it was testing
sdepForm->dbid == SHARED_DEPENDENCY_OWNER, which is nonsense, instead
of sdepForm->dbid == MyDatabaseId. Here's a fixed version.

This seems to fix the issue and in further testing I didn't find anything else.

Thanks,

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com