Re: Mingw task for Cirrus CI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Melih Mutlu
Subject Re: Mingw task for Cirrus CI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi hackers.

Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>, 22 Eyl 2022 Per, 20:03 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Now that meson has been merged, could you try to adjust this patch so it
builds with meson?

Attached patch is the adjusted version to build with meson.

Add a commented-out trigger-type: manual and note in the commit message that
the committer needs to adjust that piece.

Done.

> Also: your original patch said --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32, but the task
> is called MinGW64.  The most recent patches don't use --host at all, and
> were building for a 32 bit environment, even though the OS image says
> MSYSTEM=UCRT64.

I don't think you should need to use --host, that indicates cross compiling,
which we shouldn't do. I don't think the patch without --host targets 32bit -
the last time CI ran the patch, it built a 64bit PG:

Also removed this with meson changes. Can confirm that it builds 64bit.