Re: PostgreSQL logical decoder output plugin - unchanged toast data - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Georgy Buranov
Subject Re: PostgreSQL logical decoder output plugin - unchanged toast data
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Again, you can set REPLICA IDENTITY to FULL and it'll be there.

So, why I think this is complicated

* We use primary keys for all tables, so we do not need REPLICA
IDENTITY full actually. As far as I understand, it will make
master/slave replication ineffective as well
* I need the information about this primary key in rd_replidindex  of
relation (to send it later to kafka). As far as I understand, with
REPLICA IDENTITY FULL the rd_replidindex will not be the primary key