Re: Best practice to create a read-only user? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From E. S.
Subject Re: Best practice to create a read-only user?
Date
List pgsql-admin
default_transaction_read_only is just a default. Users can still disable it for themselves and it is not intended to act as a security measure. In the second example, user uuu could still create and modify data for which s/he has the privileges granted to do so by first issuing a "set transaction read write".