Re: How to correct: ERROR: permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_24966" is a system trigger - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andre Lopes
Subject Re: How to correct: ERROR: permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_24966" is a system trigger
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have created a database and all tables with a user, but I can't
execute this alter table:

[code]
xxx_database=> ALTER TABLE tdir_categories DISABLE TRIGGER ALL;
ERROR:  permission denied: "RI_ConstraintTrigger_25366" is a system trigger
[/code]

What can I do to solve this?

Best Regards,