Gui strange behaviour - trying to bring all rows - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Albin Ary
Subject Gui strange behaviour - trying to bring all rows
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello,

I have a database (Postgresql v 14.4 Community Edition).

Recently, I am having a problem with PgAdmin and also other GUIs, like Dbeaver.

When I execute a select it is not returning back anything, while it would normally bring first rows(200 in Dbeaver for example).

In PSQL (when I connect directly to the server through ssh) everything is fine.

Any idea what the problem might be?

I do not see anything in logs, unfortunately.