Re: Facing issues with pgsql upgrade. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ajay Kajla
Subject Re: Facing issues with pgsql upgrade.
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Adrian,

1. What if we re-create template0 and template1?

2. how to restore them if we have a folder backup of the data directory?

Regards,
Ajay

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 9:29 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 4/16/22 22:30, Ajay Kajla wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I'm facing the following issue while upgrading pgsql 9.6 to pgsql 13.
>
> It's saying database "template0" "template1" does not exist on source
> 9.6, please advise.
>

> image.png

 From the below it looks like something/someone deleted the template0
and template1 directories in the data directory. Is there a file backup
of the data directory?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com