Re: PATCH: Handling too many notices from the debugging function - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: PATCH: Handling too many notices from the debugging function
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks - patch applied, with a minor change reducing the timer delay to 100ms. Let me know if you see a problem with that.
Thanks
I do not see any problem with that.
Any way - it was a random number, and - chosen a little bigger number to be on safer side.