Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I created batch script to set the environment variable for setting OPENSSL, WXWIN (wxWidgets).
And, use that batch script in command prompt, and start the devenv (Visual Studio Development Environment IDE) from there.

Between - you will also require libxml2, libxslt, iconv (binaries of them kept in a same directory), and environment variable PGBUILD is set for it.
i.e.
c:\pgBuild\iconv\
c:\pgBuild\libxml2
c:\pgBuild\libxslt
And, PGBUILD environment variable is set to "c:\pgBuild".

Hope this helps.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi