Re: backform.pgadmin: fix for showing multiple errors for radio control [pgadmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: backform.pgadmin: fix for showing multiple errors for radio control [pgadmin4]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Harshal Dhumal <harshal.dhumal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA patch for backform.pgadmin.js

Issue fixed: Backform was showing same error multiple times (equal to no. of radio buttons in radio group) in dialog.
Approach for this patch is wrong, we should not change the common functionality, and check radio button in it.

That's wrong way to do it.

Though - I've checked-in the fix for it by extending the RadioControl itself.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

See attached screen shot.
--
Harshal Dhumal
Software Engineer