Re: Fixed some issues related to Resource Group - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Fixed some issues related to Resource Group
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 8:41 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh, can you review/commit this please?

Thanks.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:14 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave

As resource group is a shared object, so it can't be run in a transnational block. With the current implementation if user change the name and any other parameter it will throw an error message as two ALTER statement can't run in a transnational block.

I have fixed the issue. I have modified the logic and add one more text box in SQL tab on "Resource Group" dialog as we have in "New Database" dialog.

Attached is the patch file of the above fix. Please review it and if it looks good, can you please commit the code.
Patch looks good to me.
Committed.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer