Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 as Web application
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> wrote:

Dave Page wrote:

>>> No, but there should be a pgadmin/utils/paths.py file. Is that there?
>>
>> Yes, there is, and it is readable to everyone.
>>
>> I don't know much about Python - could it be that version 2.7 handles this
>> line differently from 3?
>
> No - I do all my development on 2.7 and it works fine (as do most of
> the other devs I believe). 3.x is definitely less well tested, and 2.6
> is behind that.
>
> Ashesh, any ideas what could be causing this?
I can think of existing .pyc files, which can cause this kind of problems.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Must have been something weird; a web server restart fixed the problem.

Thanks for the help; it is working now.

I'm kind of surprised that pgAdmin4 is already a release candidate, I still
find lots of bugs just randomly clicking around.
I'll report them of course.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe