Re: autocommit feature in pgadmin - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: autocommit feature in pgadmin
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have made the following changes:

When autocommit mode is enabled and transaction is not idle, it will show a warning message to user suggesting to close the current transaction by executing COMMIT or ROLLBACK in order to take the effect of AUTOCOMMIT mode.

I have attached the patch with this mail.
Please review it.
Looks better now.
Checked-in on master branch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer