Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Feature test regression failures - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Feature test regression failures
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 3:55 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

Hi Ashesh,

A common theme is emerging from some of the feature test regression
failures on the Jenkins server. Please see:

https://jenkins.pgadmin.org/job/pgadmin4-master-python27/ws/web/regression/screenshots/EDB_Postgres_AS_9.3/ConnectsToServerFeatureTest-2017.03.16_10.09.18-Python-2.7.13.png

I've very occasionally seen similar behaviour to this in the past - in
fact it's part of the reason why we grey out the UI until pgAdmin is
fully loaded.

Any idea what might be causing it?
This can happen, when the module is not yet loaded for the respective node, and it is being expanded.
Just thinking - shall we load all the javascript in the beginning?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com