Re: [pgAdmin4][patch] Fix feature tests failure - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][patch] Fix feature tests failure
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Violet Cheng <vcheng@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any update on this patch? Will it be committed soon?

Hi Violet,

I've committed the patch with some changes.
Removed one more occurrence of '_assert_not_clickable_because_out_of_view' added later by Hao Wang in commit: 5141debae7e08d205e813dd9fc52b737a9f18184.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Thanks,
Violet