Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4] - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: User management functionality patch [pgadmin4]
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Harshal,

Please find the updated patch with some improvement, we should not show any of the functions to the non-administrator user.

* Please handle unauthorised routes call using our own wrapper function.
   Because - role_required wrapper redirect the call to unauthorised page, which we don't required. We needed proper ajax response.
* Add search filter on top of grid.
* Open the form of user, when we add new user.
* Do not allow to add new user, if the form is not complete for the new user.
* Do not allow to close the form of new user with incomplete data. (Though - allow it to remove it.)
* Close the form on save button call.
* Allow to change attributes of existing users from the grid itself.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi