Re: pgAdmin III commit: Resolved an issue related enable/disable menu items - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: pgAdmin III commit: Resolved an issue related enable/disable menu items
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:23 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

Favourite's issue is resolved, but looks like Edit - Cut/Copy/Paste
items are disabled all the time (seen on Ubuntu, Kubuntu).
I've tested the patch couple of times on Ubuntu, and OSX both before committing the changes.

Do you have time to look into it?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

--
Best regards,
 J.F.