Re: pgadmin4 l10n issues - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: pgadmin4 l10n issues
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 6:45 PM, Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
25.10.2017 14:52, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 9:11 PM, Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
24.10.2017 18:11, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
Looks like - I missed to logout, and test.

Please find the updated patch.
Now the error is gone but I get no right locale.
The issue is with Desktop mode (see "if config.SERVER_MODE is False:" in web/pgadmin/__init__.py).
Did you restart the pgAdmin4/reload after changing the language?
Yes, I restarted it.
The issue is with the current_user.
To reproduce it you can perform rm ~/.pgadmin/sessions/* and then restart pgAdmin4/reload the web interface.
As I understand, the modules are registered (and get_locales() first called) before user_login is performed in before_request.
So on very first call to get_locale() you can't use the current_user object.
Please look at v4 of the patch.
Thanks - I have committed the patch.

-- Thanks,
Ashesh Vashi