Re: "could not determine data type of parameter" with timestamp - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Rémi Aubel
Subject Re: "could not determine data type of parameter" with timestamp
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Vladimir,

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed, I already tried with all these combinations:
- PreparedStatement.setNull(_, 1111, "uuid")
- PreparedStatement.setNull(_, 1111, "_uuid")
- PreparedStatement.setNull(_, 2003, "uuid")
- PreparedStatement.setNull(_, 2003, "_uuid")
And none of them work. The driver is still unable to "determine data type of parameter $1" :-(
Which is expected regarding the code.

Do you want me to file an issue?

Rémi