[MASSMAIL]Auditing in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Tejaswi K T
Subject [MASSMAIL]Auditing in Postgres
Date
Re: Auditing in Postgres
List pgsql-admin
Hi Team,
I am from an oracle background and new to postgres.

We recently provisioned postgres database for our application, and have a requirement.

Our banking organisation, we have enabled auditing to capture all failed DML , in oracle we do with commands like
AUDIT INSERT ANY TABLE WHENEVER NOT SUCCESSFUL;

Do we have similar commands in pgaudit , which captures only failed DML and not the successful ones.

In OLTP, we have millions of data inserts and we are not interested in capturing all successful inserts.

thanks in advance
Tejas