Re: how to create a role with no privileges? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kynn Jones
Subject Re: how to create a role with no privileges?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Francisco Olarte <folarte@peoplecall.com> wrote:
Without seeing your actual commands, it's difficult to know about the
schema stuff...

Well, the "actual commands" is what the original question was asking for, since I really don't know how to do any of this (I find the documentation very unclear on the matter).  At any rate, what I tried was

    REVOKE ALL ON SCHEMA x FROM nopriv;
    REVOKE ALL PRIVILEGES ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA x FROM nopriv;

...replacing x by public, pg_catalog, and information_schema.

kynn