Programmatic access to the SQL tab of pgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Thomas Kaliakos
Subject Programmatic access to the SQL tab of pgadmin
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi all.
TL;DR; Can I run pgadmin locally without the CSRF token check?
Longer version:
I would like to retrieve the output of the SQL tab in pgadmin for various resources (tables, views, functions, etc.) programmatically.
I discovered that this might be possible if we send an http request to a running pgadmin address and using a url of the format:
http://localhost:8011/browser/function/sql/1/1/215863/215876/607033
(where the numbers represent the server group id, the server id, the database id, the schema id and the oid of the function)
When I curl to this URL though I get the error that The CSRF token is missing.
I tried running pgadmin in debug mode, setting the csrf headers to an empty list ( PGADMIN_CONFIG_WTF_CSRF_HEADERS=[]), but none of those worked.
Is there any easy way I could retrieve the contents of the SQL tab?
Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏🙏

--
Thanks,
Thomas