Re: BUG #6258: Lock Sequence - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Laerson keler
Subject Re: BUG #6258: Lock Sequence
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane, good afternoon, I block the sequence not to miss the sequel, for
it not to be skipped if the insert to fail. My logic involves two triggers,
one before and one after. I give the first one in last_value select for
update in the sequence and insert after I run a select next_val ('sequence')
to place in the next issue, so the sequence in my table is no failure.
Already grateful for the attention.
Thank you.

[]Laerson Keler
laerson.keler@lkmc.com.br