Re: Unable to build doc on latest head - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashutosh Bapat
Subject Re: Unable to build doc on latest head
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 2:01 AM, Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:

 > On 4/3/17 02:44, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
 >> [1] says that id.attribute is supported in stylesheets version
 >> 1.77.1.  Do I need to update stylesheets version? How do I do it?
 >> Any help will be appreciated.

 Peter> The oldest version among the ones listed at
 Peter> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/ that works for me is
 Peter> 1.77.0.  Which one do you have?

1.76.1, docbook-xsl 1.76.1+dfsg-1ubuntu1

BTW, the version in freebsd ports is 1.76.1, and the download stats on
docbook.sourceforge.net suggests that this one is still pretty widely
used despite its age. I filed a PR on the port, but who knows when
anything will happen.

:(

--
Best Wishes,