Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Variable substitution in psql backtick expansion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

More to the point, we already have that.  See c.h:

#define CppAsString(identifier) #identifier
#define CppAsString2(x)                 CppAsString(x)

Thanks for the pointer. I grepped for them without success. Here is a v4.

I am sending a review of this patch.

This patch has trivial implementation - and there are not any objection to used new variable names.

1. there was not any problem with patching, compiling
2. all regress tests passed
3. no problems with doc build

I'll mark this patch as ready for commiters

Regards

Pavel

--
Fabien