Re: plpgsql_check_function issue after upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: plpgsql_check_function issue after upgrade
Date
List pgsql-general

st 30. 11. 2022 v 1:38 odesílatel shashidhar Reddy <shashidharreddy001@gmail.com> napsal:
I have tried updating after upgrade but that wasn't  working, so I have dropped and recreated the extension.
Now it is crashing every time when we call the function.

what is version od plpgsql_check on Postgres 12, what is version of plpgsql_check on Postgres 13 (with version of minor release)?