Re: PostgreSQL && data types in ESQL/C - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: PostgreSQL && data types in ESQL/C
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi

The above is a bit by try and error. Is there any good manual which
describes the ESQL/C details for PostgreSQL.

I newer used ESQL/C so I cannot to evaluate a quality of this part of this doc. I expect so there will not be any other.

Regards

Pavel

Thanks

        matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045

"Glaube wenig, hinterfrage alles, denke selbst: Wie man Manipulationen durchschaut"
"Believe little, scrutinise all, think by your own: How see through manipulations"
ISBN-10: 386489218X