Re: On-demand running query plans using auto_explain and signals - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: On-demand running query plans using auto_explain and signals
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Do you still have the code somewhere around? Did it see production use?

Ah, thanks!  Somehow I've missed this mail.  You didn't add the patch to a commitfest back then I think?

I had no time to finish this patch - there is few issues in signal handling and returning back result - but still I want it :) - and what I know - almost all other SQL db has similar functionality.

--
Alex