Re: variadic args to C functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: variadic args to C functions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

I wrote lot of C VARIADIC functions - some examples are in core -
"format" function

   Schema   |   Name    | Result data type | Argument data types  |  Type
 pg_catalog | concat    | text             | VARIADIC "any"       | normal
 pg_catalog | concat_ws | text             | text, VARIADIC "any" | normal
 pg_catalog | format    | text             | text, VARIADIC "any" | normal
(3 rows)

look to http://okbob.blogspot.cz/2010/11/new-version-of-pst-collection-is.html
source code (string functions)

Code should be same without differences between external and internal functions.

Regards

Pavel