Re: ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block.
Date
In response to ERROR: control reached end of function without RETURN, except, it is not a function it is a procedure or a nameless block.  (Herwig Goemans <herwig.goemans@gmail.com>)