Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command
Date
List pgsql-hackers

út 13. 7. 2021 v 2:01 odesílatel Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> napsal:
On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 8:20 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> po 12. 7. 2021 v 18:12 odesílatel vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> napsal:
>> Thanks for fixing the comments, CFbot also passes for the same. I have
>> changed the status back to "Ready for Committer".
>
> I tested this version with the last release and with a developing version of pspg, and it works very well.

Pushed, after retesting on macOS (with the fixed pspg that has by now
arrived in MacPorts), FreeBSD and Linux.  Thanks!  I'm using this to
monitor system views when demoing new features in development, it's
nice.  Of course, I don't like the default theme, it's a bit too
MS-DOS/Norton for my taste, but the quieter themes are good :-)

I have a different feeling - I cannot write with an editor without a blue background from my beginning with Turbo Pascal 5.5 :-), and although I spent a lot of hours on creating and tuning themes for the pspg, I still prefer the mc theme, and some themes look really nice. But I cannot work with it.

Thank you very much for your work - I hope so this will be an interesting feature of psql

Pavel