Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Munro
Subject Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command
Date
Re: proposal - psql - use pager for \watch command  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 8:20 AM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> po 12. 7. 2021 v 18:12 odesílatel vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> napsal:
>> Thanks for fixing the comments, CFbot also passes for the same. I have
>> changed the status back to "Ready for Committer".
>
> I tested this version with the last release and with a developing version of pspg, and it works very well.

Pushed, after retesting on macOS (with the fixed pspg that has by now
arrived in MacPorts), FreeBSD and Linux.  Thanks!  I'm using this to
monitor system views when demoing new features in development, it's
nice.  Of course, I don't like the default theme, it's a bit too
MS-DOS/Norton for my taste, but the quieter themes are good :-)