Re: [HACKERS] psql - add special variable to reflect the last query status - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [HACKERS] psql - add special variable to reflect the last query status
Date
Re: [HACKERS] psql - add special variable to reflect the last querystatus  (Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>)
List pgsql-hackers

Please find attached a v2 which hopefully takes into account all your
points above.

Open question: should it gather more PQerrorResultField, or the two
selected one are enough? If more, which should be included?

I don't think so it is necessary. No in this moment. ERROR_CODE and
ERROR_MESSAGE are fundamental - and if we add other, then we should to add
all. Has not sense to add only some.

Ok. I'm fine with stopping at CODE & MESSAGE.

I have not any other comments. The implementation is trivial. I rerun all tests and tests passed.

I'll mark this patch as ready for commiters.

Regards

Pavel

--
Fabien.