Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Date
List pgsql-hackers

út 21. 3. 2023 v 16:32 odesílatel Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> napsal:
On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 08:01:13AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> ne 19. 3. 2023 v 15:01 odesílatel Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> napsal:
>
> > On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 at 01:05:41PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > > rebase + enhancing about related option from a563c24
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > It looks like this doesn't currently handle extensions, which were added
> > at 6568cef26e.

What about this part ?  Should extension filters be supported ?

should be fixed

I think the comment that I'd patched that lists all the filter types
should be minimized, rather than duplicating the list of all the
possible filters that's already in the usrr-facing documentation.

I modified this comment. Please, check

One new typo: childrent

fixed

Regards