Re: proposal: schema variables - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: proposal: schema variables
Date
List pgsql-hackers

čt 14. 1. 2021 v 10:24 odesílatel Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> napsal:
On 2021-01-14 07:35, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> [schema-variables-20210114.patch.gz]

Build is fine. My (small) list of tests run OK.

I did notice a few more documentation peculiarities:

'The PostgreSQL has schema variables'  should be
'PostgreSQL has schema variables'

fixed

A link to the LET command should be added to the 'See Also' of the
CREATE VARIABLE, ALTER VARIABLE, and DROP VARIABLE pages. (After all,
the LET command is the most interesting)
Similarly, an ALTER VARIABLE link should be added to the 'See Also'
section of LET.

fixed

Somehow, the sgml in the doc files causes too large spacing in the html,
example:
I copy from the LET html:
    'if that is defined.      If no explicit'
    (6 spaces between 'defined.' and 'If')
Can you have a look?  Sorry - I can't find the cause.  It occurs on a
few more places in the newly added sgml/html.  The unwanted spaces are
visible also in the pdf.

Should be fixed in the last version. Probably there were some problems with invisible white chars.

Thank you for check

Pavel

(firefox 78.6.1, debian)

Thanks,