Re: CreateFunction Statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: CreateFunction Statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

Hi All,

I am trying to get the schema name of the create function call from the parse tree. When I look at the structure of the CreateFunctionStmt , I do not see the schemaname information . Can you please help me to understand how to extract the schema name for the function.

typedef struct CreateFunctionStmt
{
NodeTag type;
bool replace; /* T => replace if already exists */
List   *funcname; /* qualified name of function to create */
List   *parameters; /* a list of FunctionParameter */
TypeName   *returnType; /* the return type */
List   *options; /* a list of DefElem */
List   *withClause; /* a list of DefElem */
} CreateFunctionStmt;

The funcname field is >>list of names<<. Look on makeRangeVarFromNameList function. It is good example.

Regards

Pavel