Re: pgsql: Remove special outfuncs/readfuncs handling of RangeVar.catalogna - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: pgsql: Remove special outfuncs/readfuncs handling of RangeVar.catalogna
Date
List pgsql-committers

po 23. 1. 2023 v 19:33 odesílatel Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> napsal:
Remove special outfuncs/readfuncs handling of RangeVar.catalogname.

Historically we skipped writing/reading this field, but that no
longer works under WRITE_READ_PARSE_PLAN_TREES since we expanded
the coverage of that option to include utility commands (787102b56).
Remove the special case and just treat this field normally.

Bump catversion out of an abundance of caution --- I do not think
we currently ever store RangeVar nodes in the catalogs, but
perhaps I'm wrong.

Per report from Pavel Stehule.

It helps

Thank you