Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [HACKERS] IF (NOT) EXISTS in psql-completion
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Thank you for reviewing.

At Tue, 31 Jan 2017 11:28:17 +0100, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote in <CAFj8pRADxoycR=PqmtdJy0tBrYAWaQ0_xt6t-QBX_U8_ROGCwQ@mail.gmail.com>
> I am doing a review of this set of patches:
>
> 1. There are no problem with patching, compiling - all regress tests passed

Oh! My new check script made from Michael's suggestion finds one
trailing space in the patch. And PUBLICATION/SUBSCRIPTION
conflicats with this so I'll post the reased version.

the content of my last mail is a copy my mail from end of December. Probably lot of changes there.

> 2. tab complete doesn't work well if I am manually writing "create index
> on" - second "ON" is appended - it is a regression

I'll fix it in the version.

> I didn't find any other issues -
>
> note: not necessary to implement (nice to have) - I miss a support for OR
> REPLACE flag - it is related to LANGUAGE, TRANSFORMATION,  FUNCTION and
> RULE.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi