Re: BUG #15908: Xpath operations fail - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: BUG #15908: Xpath operations fail
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi

čt 18. 7. 2019 v 15:06 odesílatel Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> napsal:
> On 18 Jul 2019, at 11:48, Rick Vincent <rvincent@temenos.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  It explains why ends-with doesn't work either.  I don't suppose XPath 2.0 version is supported or will be supported?

I haven’t heard of anyone working on that, and it seems unlikely to happen
within the near future as few, if any, libraries support XPath 2.0 (or later).

Only XPath 1.0 is supported by libxml2. And this library is in permanent feature freeze mode :-(. Unfortunately, there is not any other library with friendly licence available for C language.

Regards

Pavel

cheers ./daniel