Re: count_nulls(VARIADIC "any") - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: count_nulls(VARIADIC "any")
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 1/21/16 1:48 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
    the form of regress tests is not pretty significant issue. Jim's
    design is little bit transparent, Marko's is maybe little bit
    practical. Both has sense from my opinion, and any hasn't
    significant advantage against other.

any possible agreement, how these tests should be designed?

simple patch, simple regress tests, so there are no reason for long waiting.

I don't really see how individual tests are more practical (you can still cut and paste a table...), but since there's no strong consensus either way I'd say it's up to you as author.

Marco is a author of this patch, so - Marco, please, send final version of this patch

Regards

Pavel