Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dilip Kumar
Subject Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in joinrels.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your other options and the option you choose are same.

Sorry typo, I meant ERRCODE_INVALID_OBJECT_DEFINITION.

Did you consider to use ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN with error messages
like: "type %u does not exit" or "type id %u does not exit"? Errorcode
ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_COLUMN seems to be used for syscache lookup failure
cases at certain places in code.

But I think, OBJECT will be more appropriate than COLUMN at this place.

However I can change error message to "type id %u does not exit" if this seems better ?

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar