Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dilip Kumar
Subject Re: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)
Date
In response to RE: Separate out FileSet from SharedFileSet (was Re: pgsql: pgstat: Bring up pgstat in BaseInit() to fix uninitialized use o)  ("houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com" <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 7:39 AM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
From Mon, Aug 30, 2021 2:15 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 3:34 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for updating the patch!
>
> The patch looks good to me except for the below comment:
>
> +        /* Delete the subxact file, if it exist. */
> +        subxact_filename(path, subid, xid);
> +        BufFileDeleteFileSet(stream_fileset, path, true);
>
> s/it exist/it exists/

Except for Sawada-san's comment, the v6-0002 patch looks good to me.

Thanks, I will wait for a day to see if there are any other comments on this, after that I will fix this one issue and post the updated patch.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar