[pgAdmin4][RM2892] Handle password changes properly if error occursduring sending email - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harshal Dhumal
Subject [pgAdmin4][RM2892] Handle password changes properly if error occursduring sending email
Date
Responses Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2892] Handle password changes properly if error occurs during sending email  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2892] Handle password changes properly if erroroccurs during sending email  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Unlike flask login-manager flask-security does not provide facility to pass custom view
function to any of callbacks like change/reset/forgot password. So we cannot
handle any exceptions occurred during changing/resetting password.
Only way we can handle such exceptions is writing our own routes for these callbacks and
add addition code to handle such exceptions.

--
Harshal Dhumal
Sr. Software Engineer

EnterpriseDB India: http://www.enterprisedb.com