Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2586] Cleanup feature test - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Harshal Dhumal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM2586] Cleanup feature test
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find attached updated patch. In this patch I have removed unused imports.
Regarding ajax calls on slow network/computer I have already taken care of those.
Before sending first version of patch I tested this on Murtuza's machine and also
tested on slow machine as well.

Thanks,
Harshal

--