Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Minimal logical decoding on standbys
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 5:34 AM Drouvot, Bertrand <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Just made minor changes to make it compiling again on current master (mainly had to take care of ResolveRecoveryConflictWithSnapshotFullXid() that has been introduced in e5d8a99903).
>
> Please find enclosed the new patch version that currently passes "make check" and the 2 associated TAP tests.

Unfortunately it still not applying to the current master:

$ git am ~/Downloads/v10-000*.patch
Applying: Allow logical decoding on standby.
Applying: Add info in WAL records in preparation for logical slot conflict handling.
error: patch failed: src/backend/access/nbtree/nbtpage.c:32
error: src/backend/access/nbtree/nbtpage.c: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0002 Add info in WAL records in preparation for logical slot conflict handling.
hint: Use 'git am --show-current-patch' to see the failed patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

> I'll have a look to the whole thread to check if there is anything else waiting in the pipe regarding this feature, unless some of you know off the top of their head?

Will do the same!!! But as far I remember last time I checked it everything discussed is covered in this patch set.

Regards,

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/