Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alex Hunsaker
Subject Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 14:01, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Excerpts from Alex Hunsaker's message of vie dic 16 17:50:12 -0300 2011:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 12:06, Alvaro Herrera
>> <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Yeah.  Nikhil, Alex, this is the merged patch.  Have a look that it
>> > still works for you (particularly the pg_dump bits) and I'll commit it.
>> > I adjusted the regression test a bit too.
>>
>> Other than the version checks seem to be off by one looks fine.
>
> Uhm ... you're right that convalidated is present in 9.1 [...] So I
> don't think we really need to add a separate branch for 9.1 here, but it
> certainly needs a comment improvement.

Hrm... What am I missing?

$ inh_v4/bin/psql -c 'select version();' -d test                                                version
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PostgreSQL
9.1.0on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC)
4.6.1 20110819 (prerelease), 64-bit
(1 row)

$ inh_v4/bin/pg_dump test
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  column "conisonly" does not exist
LINE 1: ...aintdef(oid) AS consrc, conislocal, convalidated, conisonly ...
             ^
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT tableoid, oid, conname,
pg_catalog.pg_get_constraintdef(oid) AS consrc, conislocal,
convalidated, conisonly FROM pg_catalog.pg_constraint WHERE conrelid =
'237964'::pg_catalog.oid    AND contype = 'c' ORDER BY conname