Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsetsand improvements - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Yosry Muhammad
Subject Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsetsand improvements
Date
Re: [GSoC] Query History Integration with updatable query resultsetsand improvements  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019, 6:01 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

Seems to work well :-). A few comments:

- Should we have an icon by the non-generated queries (the lightning flash) and the COMMITs etc (the commit/rollback icon as appropriate) as well? I think just having the icon for generated queries looks a little odd.

I am sorry I don't quite understand. Do you mean having an icon to show/hide user queries as well? I believe a checkbox is more appropriate anyway, maybe placed right above the history entries. I am going to need a design of the checkbox or styling guidlines though.

- PEP-8 checks failed:

pycodestyle --config=.pycodestyle web/
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/tests/test_save_changed_data.py:119: [E251] unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/tests/test_save_changed_data.py:214: [E251] unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
2       E251 unexpected spaces around keyword / parameter equals
2
make: *** [check-pep8] Error 1

It's okay I am still not done with the patch.

Thanks .